Sunday, September 01, 2013

Audrey

 Audrey is our sweet and spicy almost 4 year old
 Her facial expressions are quite humorous- 
she was not happy that the chapstick she found in the pool bag was rather melty
 She is terrified of everything-
this was her watching jungle book 2 
 I love to watch her when she sleeps- 
which is certainly not often enough
This cutie and I just had the following conversation:
Audrey: I don't want to die!  I just want to stay in our house!  I never want to leave our house!
Me: okay. Why do you want to stay in our house forever?
Audrey: Cause I don't want to live with Jesus!
Me: Why???
Audrey: He doesn't have any children and I don't want to live in his house without any kids!

I love her little brain and how it works!  She has been an handful and I don't understand her or how to handle her most days but I love her to death!