Friday night we decided to have a movie night with the kids. We popped popcorn and watched Because of Winn-Dixie. We didn't love the movie but we had fun watching as a family. I think we will do this more often with the kids. Saturday we went to the Great Harvest bread store for a free Valentine's celebration. The kids got to decorate HUGE sugar cookies, get hearts painted on their faces, play with toys, and try some grilled bread. It was lots of fun and Yummy too! Sunday was nice and relaxed. Wyatt came to my Sunbeam class and was better than several of the other kids. He was so excited to sing and raise his hand to answer questions. I think he will have a hard time going back to nursery now. Oh well. Nate was able to get a lot of work done on his family history. I got to rest which I needed since I have gone crazy and started running again after about 8 years. I don't know how my hips will handle this but I am going to really give it a try.
Here are some pictures of our time at Great Harvest. Notice how big the cookies are- Wyatt ate his all by himself in about 10 minutes- I couldn't believe it. Wyatt also hates to be messy and always wants his hands washed which is what he was asking me to do in the bottom picture.
2 comments:
I love weekends like that!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! We really wanted to go too, but Vaughn was so sick. Cute pictures.
Post a Comment