Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Why Did Heavenly Father make Girls???
So Mara just came in and asked me why did he make girls? I wasn't sure what she was getting at and upon further questioning I got from her that she wanted to know why God made girls and not just boys. This led to an interesting discussion with her and Wyatt. Mara finally accepted the fact that Heavenly Father knew what he was doing and that it is a good thing we have boys and girls. To see how much Wyatt knew we asked him if Mara was a boy or a girl.
"Girl!" Okay so far.
"Is mommy a boy or a girl?"
"Girl!", good.
"Is Wyatt a boy or a girl?"
"Me, BOY!" I think he gets it.
"Is daddy a girl or a boy?"
Without any hesitation, "No, He goofy!!!" Yes, I think he got it perfectly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is TOOOO funny! Poor Nate. :)
Post a Comment