Friday, February 08, 2008

My 8 things

I was tagged so here are my 8 things: 8 things I’m passionate about: 1. My husband and kids 2. Reading 3. Staying out of debit 4. Baking 5. Working out (even if that means a 4:50am wake up call) 6. Eating (which is why I need to number 5) 7. Having a clean house 8. Being a good friend 8 things I say often: 1. You stinker! 2. Stop Yelling!!!!! 3. Get off the table! 4. No Way 5. Don't forget I love you! 6. Go to time out, now! 7. I am so tired. 8. You are driving me crazy! 8 books I’ve read recently 1. Beauty 2. Box Car children - Suprize Island 3. Just Beyond the Clouds 4. Mitford Series 5. Flowers for Algernon 6. Snagged 7. Killer Pancake 8. Follow the River 8 things I want to do before I die: 1. get a masters degree in art history 2. Start painting again 3. See my children marry in the temple 4. Get fit and stay fit 5. Be okay with myself and understand that perfection is not attainable in this life 6. Go to Ireland, Australia,and New Zealand with Nate 7. Be finacially secure 8. Become a complete optimist 8 songs I can listen to over and over again- I don't get to listen to much of my own music these days so I will but the 8 CDs we listen to over and over again: 1. Tressa, The Musical Princess 2 Silly Time Magic by Joanie Bartels 3. Girls and Boys by Ingrid Michealson 4. Primary cds 5. All Aboard (train music from kindermusik) 6. Living the Legacy (EFY cd) 7. The best of James Taylor 8. Janet or Jane's blog playlists 8 things that attract me to my friends: 1. They make me comfortable with who I am 2. I can be myself around them 3. Similar interests 4. They are the kind of people I hope to be like someday 5. They enjoy a good girls night out! 6. They’re there when needed 7. They have the same beliefs and morals as me 8. They tell me the truth and teach me new things 8 things I learned in the last year: 1. Closing costs are outrageous 2. A good workout in the a.m. makes me a better mom 3. That I have great kids and I need to treat them better 4. That owning your own place is nice but costly 5. I need to work on forgiving- it makes you a happier person if you can do it 6. I will never get enough sleep and my kids will NEVER sleep past 6:30 am 7. To truly love someone you have to be willing to give your whole heart to them and not hold back because of fear of being hurt,left, or anything. Just trust in love. 8. I don't really know anything and hope to keep learning things each year! that is me! I tag you!

No comments: