I need to vent.
Currently sitting at the doctor's office with my two girls. We are here for their well checks. I had two wait 2 months to get an open appt with our pediatrician. I scheduled them for the second appt of the morning so we could get right in and right out. We have been here over an hour now and haven't seen the doctor. We saw the nurse. She still hasn't brought in Audrey's flu shot even though she had me fill out the paper for it 30 mins ago. This is ridiculous!!! I can understand waiting if it was later in the day but our appt was at 8:15 am!! Mara is missing school to sit here and wait-not good. I am so sick of this! When we have sick kids we have NEVER been able to see our doctor-she is just too busy. Today is my last day to come to this office. When I get home I will be finding a new doctor.
Doctors are busy and necessary- I get it. I don't mind waiting when I know that when it is my turn with the doctor I will still get the attention I need, but that is not the case here. Is it asking too much that when I am your second patient of the day that I should be seen within 20 mins of my scheduled appt time???? I just want to scream! Audrey is starting to have a melt down-oh joy! Considering just walking out...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
No comments:
Post a Comment