Sunday, November 24, 2013

Wyatt's Getting Baptized!

This cute boy has just turned 8 and has decided he would like to be baptized
as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. 

He will be getting baptized with his best friend, Jared.
If you are in town and would like to come witness this special event in his life, please join us.
December 7th at 9:00 am at the church building on Robindale and Buffalo.
A light brunch will be served after at our home.

3 comments:

Eva Persson said...

It would be great to be there, but don't know if we can make it. I can't believe he's already 8, where do the years go. He is truly one handsome lad.

froggyjbt said...

I used to think, of all your kids, Wyatt looked the most like his father, but all I see in this pic is his Grandpa Delozier. :) I don't remember his Grandpa's eyes being so radiantly blue, though.

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

ok, I know this is totally not the point, but he is so handsome!

congrats, wyatt! what a special day it will be!

i'll be out of town, so I won't make it, but I wish you all the best. :)