While licking a beater from the cookie dough she says, "I'm going to lick this baby clean!"
(Please no one comment that raw cookie dough is bad for her or dangerous for her to eat. I grew up licking beaters and I survived! It is one of the perks of being a kid and helping mom in the kitchen.)
While eating dinner last night Audrey started singing, "Jesus gave us food! Jesus gave us food!- that's a new song I made up. It goes like this, Jesus gave us food! Jesus gave us food!"
While watching a video of Crosby and Nash (some of Dad's favorite singer/songwriters) she says, "That man has a sad mustache. He just has a sad, sad mustache."
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
1 comment:
Haha. I used to use two sets of beaters so that my kids could lick the first set before I added the eggs. Sometime recently I gave up on that, and now I let them lick the after-egg beaters. I think I just got sick of using two sets of beaters every time I made cookies. :)
Post a Comment