Friday, February 03, 2012

A little over a month into this new year and I have already struggled with following my words for the year-Simplify, patience, and breathe.  I haven't failed by any means but have lost sight of them for days at a time.  This week I really tired to focus on Simplify.  I have truly enjoyed doing just what is mandatory and then doing things that I like to do that I don't get to do very often.  Dree and I have played together a lot more, I found myself more patient with the kids and their homework, I have found time to read, and they kids have LOVED listening to Harry Potter (year 3) on CD.  The more mellow I am the more calm our household (most times.)  Looking forward to trying to better implementing my words and seeing more peace and joy enter our home and our lives.

No comments: