Monday, February 20, 2012


 We have been busy riding scooters the last several days. We used some of our tax return to get all kids set with  scooters and helmets and it has been so fun to watch them ride.  We have spent lots of time riding at the church parking lot where there is lots of room and little danger of getting hit.  The weather has been fabulous and we have had lots of friends join us for rides.
Dre has turned out to be a lot like her big brother- she loves puzzles and is getting very good at them.  Her favorite one right now is a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse puzzle which she calls her "icky ouse cub ouse" puzzle.



2 comments:

Jane said...

I can't believe how big Dre is! We really want to join you at the church one of these days. It would be such a great place to ride around at. Fun!

Hibbard Family said...

I agree with Jane... I can't believe how big she is! My jaw dropped when I saw her pictures.