well- i am a slacker. A quick list of happenings here at the Bingham home:
-Nate turned 32. Used his birthday money to buy a Wii. LOVE IT!
-Nate cuts off the tip of his thumb- I won't gross you out with that picture.
-Mara finished first grade- straight A's
-Wyatt adjusts to dairy free life
-Wyatt now likes to spike his or wear it in a Mohawk
-Audrey is breaking my heart by growing up. She crawls, pulls herself up, and just learned to shake her head and say Yes.
-We have swam a lot lately-the only way to survive this horrid heat
-We have eaten frozen yogurt (dairy free flavors too) at Poppy's a few times too- that helps cool us off and makes our bellies happy.
-We have toured a horse ranch and the highway patrol office, hung out with friends, and enjoyed having Mara home all day for a few weeks.
-I have spent the month trying new recipes and trying to catch up on lots of projects (up dating this blog is the last to do on my project list!!)
-The regular day to day things is what takes up most of our time. Mara starts second grade one week from tomorrow! She is getting so grown up! We will have to make the most of this last week of summer!
5 comments:
ok, mara looks so grown up! i love wyatt's mohawk! i think i have a crush on him. i may be pushing sonnet his direction in about 13 years. :) and audrey's knit hat is adorable! you totally made it didn't you?
Holly I did NOT make this hat. But it is totally cute huh? I am going to try to find the pattern and make some.
I love Wyatt's hair and Audrey's hat! If you find the pattern could you make one in my size?
I just can't get over how grown up they all look, especially Mara!
I was noticing Wyatt in church today and LOVE the spikey hair! We've become regulars at Poppy's as well...
Post a Comment