Here she is enjoying red vines for the first time (it was grandma's house so I figured why not? Grandma's is suppose to be fun and where you get to do things mom doesn't normally let you do.) This will also be my before picture( I just chopped my hair last night.)
Here is my after picture. This is from this morning, I hadn't (still haven't) showered yet and am still in jammies, but you get the idea of how I got my hair cut. ( the girl who did it- blow dried it and made it really puffy -I will do it more stream lined) I already feel cooler than I have all summer.
Wyatt helping grandpa make pancakes for Mara's birthday dinner and Mara's Palomino pony cake.
Blowing out her candle. Ready to eat some chocolate cake!
Happy 7th Birthday Mara!!!
7 comments:
Madisen is sitting by me oohing and aahing at Mara's pony cake, and that it matches her purple shirt. "She's so cute, I can't believe she's 7!" was her final comment before running to the next thing. Oh and I LOOOOOVE your new hair. An a-line is SO CUTE on you! I've always loved your thick lovely hair. Makes me want to go short..er. Happy Wednesday!
love love love love love the new hair do!! You look so... fresh...modern... and super cute!!
I love the hair too! I can't wait to see it in person.
oh i love your hair!!! good choice. mara's cake is so cute! way to go mama. :)
LOOOOOOOOOOVE your haircut! Your kids are so big and Mara is GORGEOUS!
Uh, didn't you just have this baby? I am dying at how fast your kids are growing up. Craziness!
I can't believe how much Mara has changed. She's looking so much older and like you, but like Nate too. It's crazy! And I LOVE your new hair. You look beautiful! Audrey is so big too. How did that happen? Are your guys's health issues sorted out? How are you doing? How is Nate? Hope all is well.
Post a Comment