I haven't posted in over a month- so I felt like I should post something.
Quick Updates:
Nate- busy with work, remembering how to play the piano on our "new" keyboard, and putting up with me.
Me-tired, oh so tired. end of story.
Mara- finishing up her last few weeks of 1st grade, turning 7 this week, loving s'mores made with strawberry marshmallows (me too!), obsessed with ford Mustangs along with her brother.
Wyatt- loving soy after finally realizing he is allergic to milk, really starting to read, spends his days making me laugh and making me want to pull my hair out, a fantastic photographer, Ford Mustang running total since last Sunday is 76- how many will we see today?
Audrey- CRazY, 4 teeth ready to come through at any moment, army crawling EVERYWHERE, "sings" when Mara and Wyatt sing to her, attached to her mom still, a speed roller, and very curious.
1 comment:
Your kids have always been obsessed with nice cars! I remember the VW craze! I can't believe that Mara is finishing up 1st grade. And Wyatt is allergic to milk? Every time I turn around someone else is developing allergies. It's crazy. And I've decided that tired and mom are synonymous.
Post a Comment