This past week hasn't been exciting but here are some pics from what has been happening.
Nate recovering from surgery- teaches the kids to play the Nintendo 64:(. I was hoping to never see that thing again but now it is in our bedroom and both the kids want to play with dad. At least they are all together and enjoying themselves.
Mara's self portrait after Wyatt knocked out her tooth.
Mara today after losing the other front tooth while eating pizza at Kate's. She was eating pizza at Kate's when she lost her very first tooth. Kate's pizza is soft and delicious but it is magic for making Mara's teeth come out!
Mara took this pic of Wyatt- he is back to his crazy self.
Wyatt in his new church clothes he picked out. His pants are green plaid, but he insisted that was what he wanted. He was also insistent that he needed a black belt like dad and socks with paisleys like dad. Thank goodness Sears had just what he was looking for. I think he is looking pretty darn handsome.
3 comments:
I love Wyatt's face in his Sunday outfit picture. It's only topped by Mara's toothless grin! She's had 2 traumatic tooth experiences at my house... I don't think she'll come back for a while.
CUUUUUUUUUUTE!!! I love Mara's little smile absent of teeth, SO cute! And that face of Wyatt's?! He looks like he's 18 years old pulling of his GQ pose, SO funny!
Lil Wyatt is the man!
Post a Comment