Thursday, February 19, 2009

Homemade Fun

I stole this from Samye's blog because I thought it would be so fun! I hope you think so too! I will chose 5 people from those who respond to this post! They will get a homemade gift from me sometime during this year. I get to pick what I make and I will make it with you in mind. If you don't like it- don't tell me- just white elephant it at Christmas time. (It could be anything- and no I am not just going to knit- I will try to be creative!) You just have to respond to this post and hope you are one of the lucky 5! I will close the contest on Monday, Feb 23 at 7:30pm Nevada time.

5 comments:

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

PICK ME, PICK ME

Charlotte said...

I would love a gift! Please? :)

Samye said...

How fun!!! I love this, and hope that everyone will catch on....mind doesn't close till tomorrow night so you are in the running!!

oh and we went to the dr today....Ben has RSV, Halle has viral bronchitis, and I have an upper resperatory(sp?) infection. NICE.

Carly said...

No Pick Me Pick Me!
I would love something knitted, or anything else you might make. Love ya!

Hibbard Family said...

I'll take something :)