Tuesday, October 21, 2008

When kids are in charge of the camera

My kids love to take pictures. I am always surprised by how good their pictures actually turn out. Mara took the three with Nate and Wyatt in them and Wyatt took the one of Mara and the one of me. He also made the elephant ears (out of his train tracks) that I am wearing.

3 comments:

TnT Bingham said...

hey guys! We have listened to the days of the week and months of the year video 7 or 8 times now! =)

All those Legos look like our house! (I have a picture of Dad Bingham, Trevor, and Jack all on the floor playing Legos together....must be those Bingham genes again!) So glad you guys are having fun.

We love you!

Jon and Ashley said...

I love when kids take pictures. The way they see things is fantastic. I love your elephant ears. That is pretty ingenious of Wyatt.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how awesome you are at knitting. Speaking from experience it is so hard! So way to go. And cute kids as usual. I can't believe they want to play Legos at 6:30am! That is insane. Man, the only thing I want to do when the kids wake up is lay on the couch. Cute pictures you guys.