Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Knitting

Some people are wondering why I am slacking on blogging so here is one reason. I have been knitting a lot! So many babies in our ward and so many more on the way. For those of you who are pregnant, let me know if you are having a boy or girl as soon as you know and you can pick what you want me to make for your little one. I often forget to take pictures of the things I make before sending them on their way. Here are some projects I have done recently. A little wrap kimono top, blue bolero jacket, and booties. I have also done dresses, hats, scarves, and baby scarf/hat with pocket. I love trying new patterns!

8 comments:

Ashlee said...

SO CUTE SARAH! I love the little hat you made Grady! You are very GOOD!!! Thank YOU!

Hibbard Family said...

You are so talented, Sarah, I am so so impressed!!

Kimberly Bingham said...

You're a masterful knitter. Thanks again for the little blue sweater for Adam. It's quite snuggely on him.

Ryan & Keri said...

You are so talented. I can't believe it. And the things you make are adorable!

Skeeter said...

You are so talented!!! Those are amazing. I see you knitting at game night and wonder what you are making. WOW!! That is awesome!!!

The Smith Family said...

I love them!! So cute. When and IF I ever have a girl..I'm calling you. Those shoes are adorable :)

Jane said...

Wow Sara, you are so talented, and so sweet to share your talent by making gifts for the babies around you. I love the scarf you made for Mason. It's so cute! I love it.

vickersfam said...

WOW! I am blown away. This is an excellent excuse for not blogging. I wish my excuses were that good.