My house has turned into legoland. Legos everywhere- all the time. Wyatt is totally obsessed, but Nate and Mara are close behind. They wake up before the crack of dawn to play legos. Friday morning I woke up to the sounds of Nate, Mara and Wyatt playing legos. It was only 6:30 am and they had already been at it for awhile. So with Wyatt's birthday coming up and Christmas, if you are looking for something to get my kids (or Nate) legos is the way to go!
3 comments:
My boys are the same way. I often find them in the morning building something new intead of getting ready for school. We actually had to ground them from legos awhile back.
I love that Nate is out there bright and early playing with them, what a great dad!
Vaughn and Rick love playing with legos too. Rick saved his from when he was a kid, and I think he gets more excited to play with them than Vaughn does. The other day the two of them were playing together and Vaughn came upstairs after a while, and an hour later Rick was still playing with them by himself. It made me laugh! Who is the kid here? They are a great toy though (for kids and Dad!)
Post a Comment