Friday we went to the new Town Square shopping center that has a play area and water fountains for the kids to run in (Thanks Nicole!) It was a blast. We had friends from Ft. Apache and Coronado Wards so we had twice the fun with twice the friends. Most of the pictures I ended up with were Kate's kids and Wyatt. Mara was running around too much to catch a picture as were most of our other friends. Emilee had her new camera and I can't wait to see her pictures. It was such a nice day, even if my shoe broke and we had to go shopping for news ones! I think this may be a nice cool hangout for those HOT summer mornings.
Water fountains and new shoes!--sounds like soooo much fun! Wyatt looks so cute in his swimming gear! Jack was sad he couldn't find Mara in any of the pictures. =) We love you guys!
What a fun place to play! The pictures made me miss Gateway Mall. We have some good memories of Matthew running through those fountains. I'm glad you could have a great play date!
8 comments:
This place was great. I'm glad I stopped by for a bit. I hope you got found some cute shoes.
Looks like fun! I wish it was hot enough here to enjoy the fountains at the Gateway. It just keeps raingin and being cool.
Water fountains and new shoes!--sounds like soooo much fun! Wyatt looks so cute in his swimming gear! Jack was sad he couldn't find Mara in any of the pictures. =) We love you guys!
wow, looks cool and refreshing!
Too fun!! I am SOOO ready for the water and the pools! It's still a crisp 50-60 here so it's not quite ready yet.
What a fun place to play! The pictures made me miss Gateway Mall. We have some good memories of Matthew running through those fountains. I'm glad you could have a great play date!
We LOVED that outing and can't wait to go again soon!
That sounds like a lot of fun! Let me know next time you gals plan to go because we'd love to join you.
Post a Comment