Sunday, June 08, 2008

Kite "Flying"

So we bought the kids their first kites the other day. We decided to try to fly them today to help Wyatt be happy (he was crying about some pjs that he desperately wanted to wear, but we no longer have as they are way to small.) There was no wind, so Nate ran. We will try again soon.

5 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

Nate is awesome. I love that he keeps running to get the kites up. You got to love husbands.

Emilee said...

You would pick the ONLY not windy day in the last 3 months to try and fly kites! :) GO NATE!!

TnT Bingham said...

I love Mara's ladybug kite! (I think it's a ladybug anyway) Yay Nate for being the wind! =) It made us smile to hear you guys laughing.

Dean Family said...

How fun!!! You guys are so great!

Rachel said...

That is so cute! you guys are so fun and I'm loving the palm tree background, wow!