Mara is participating in a cute little soccer group that a friend of mine has put together. Mara wanted nothing to do with it at first, but now loves it. She can't stop talking about Coach Kate. She draws her pictures, sing songs about her, asks about her everyday. Coach Kate is also her friend Lincoln's mom and one of the primary presidency counselors. We love Coach Kate and all of her hard work to make this soccer thing possible. I have been lucky enough to help Kate out with drills and scrimmages- it brings back so many memories. I wish I could play again, but my body is getting old and falling apart so I will have to enjoy soccer with just the 4 and 5 years old kids! Thanks Kate!!!!!
3 comments:
That is too cute, Jesse is in T-ball with the YMCA here, and Cole has a hard time, just sitting and watching as well. But once he is 3 he can do soccor in the fall, so that made him feel better!
Okay, so I think it's so funny that they call this soccer when the kids are this little. Matthew played on a soccer team in Texas, and it was pretty hilarious to watch!! Some kids were into the game and trying to kick the ball. Others were crying because they couldn't get the ball. Some were looking at airplanes and some were trying to come off the field for snacks. We had the best time watching the kids play!!
How fun! Poor Wyatt, soon little buddy!
Post a Comment