My kids have just blown me away with their ability and desire to learn the articles of faith. Mara has been doing great and was asked to say the third yesterday during sharing time, but she was too scared and shy do anything but giggle. Here is proof that she really does know them. Wyatt floored me when he started saying them all by himself the other day. I guess hearing Mara say them enough helped Wyatt to learn them too!
I have to thank Kate and Denett for inspiring me to teach my kids the Articles of Faith even at their tender ages.
11 comments:
I am impressed! That is amazing! Sometimes I think we underestimate our kids abilities. I will teach Jesse something and Cole almost picks it up better. Kids are so smart!
Yay guys! That is so great!! I have tried once or twice to get Jack to memorize the first one, but he has only giggled at me for the most part. Now I am inspired to press forward! We also love the quotes and pics to the side, especially that Mara sometimes begins her prayer with "We Believe!" Once when I was a kid, I answered the phone by saying "Heavenly Father" It was a sister in our ward and she was very sweet about it, but I was so embarrassed I cried! =)
Your kids are so smart, Sara. Is Mara thinking of the song when she says the fourth one? I still do that when I try to remember that one.
Your kids are amazing. I seriously think that this generation of children is a lot smarter than we were.
Your kids are so smart, Sara. You must be so proud of them. We need to start saying the Articles of Faith to our kids. You've inspired us!
love it! keep the videos coming! and your kids really are brilliant. Wyatt's puzzle skills amaze me!
That just goes to show what a great MOTHER your kids have!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
They learn from an amazing MOM!
Wow! They are so smart. I was sad Mara got too nervous during sharing time, but I think that from now on we are going to reserve time during class for the kids to show thier AOF skills to the rest of the class, so she will get her chance there, then maybe it wont be quite so scary
Seriously so cute, I love it...and I'm too blown away constantly that their little minds can memorize so well! I can't believe Wyatt! Kate said Reagan did the same thing! AMAZING...what a good mom you are. p.s. where are the pics of your new DO??
Post a Comment