Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A week with Grandma and Grandpa Bingham

Here are some pictures from a few of the fun things we did with Nate's parents. They were able to come and visit with us for a week! I didn't take very many pictures but Diane did so I will post more later. The first few were from a tour of the Anderson Dairy (there were no real cows just the processing plant.) It was great though! Thanks Leathers for inviting us!. Here are some pictures from the Hoover Dam. Mara was not in the mood for pictures.
We also went to Searchlight to see where Nate's great-great grandfather was buried. Here we are at Bass Pro shop. We went to see them feed the sting rays.

3 comments:

Carly said...

Nice pics Sara, it looks like you all had a great time. I especially like the last pic of Mara & Wyatt in front of the big aquarium.

Rachel said...

Missed seeing your blog updates. :) The Hoover Dam looks awesome!

Emilee said...

Looks like you had a great time! Way to go tour guide Sara!