Wednesday, January 09, 2008

So today Mara has been asking some strange questions like "Why was grandpa's hair red when he was little but is white now?" and "Why did Grandma Delozier marry Grandpa?" and my favorites were " Did you live in Heaven when grandpa had red hair? How did you know dad and his family if you didn't live in heaven then but lived far away from them? Did you meet him and then just wanted to marry him?" To this I said "Yes." she then asked "Why did you want to marry him?" I started to list the wonderful qualities that Nate has that attracted me to him and made me fall in love with him, but before I could get far she interrupted me and said,"Oh! I know- he's funny, well....sometimes!" And yes that is one reason I love him so much is that he is funny and he does make me laugh.

4 comments:

Emilee said...

I love how inquisitive she is!

janet said...

I wish I had a girl... they always have all the good questions, like how you fell in love. Boys don't really think of things like that. Cute that she thinks daddy is funny too!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. Carter has been really interested in the fact that Chad and I are married too lately. Weird kids!

Rachel Seren said...

I remember her always asking the most thoughtful questions even when she was very young!