Tuesday, January 29, 2008

This is what happens when I have the flu and Nate is out of town. The kids get into the napkins and turn themselves into superheros. Mara said the napkins gave them super powers- I quickly have learned that that super power is to the power to make a HUGE mess while I lay in bed feeling like death warmed over! Notice Wyatt in the closet- this is how I found him after hearing him yell HELP! He pulled so many baskets of toys out of the closet, turned them upside down and used them to climb up into the closet where he was trying to reach the board games. I can not wait until Nate gets home tomorrow night and he can clean up all the fun his children have been having.

4 comments:

Rachel Seren said...

Isn't it great how those sort of things always magically happen more when you are sick! :) Hope you feel better soon.

Carly said...

Oh Sara, I wish I was there to help you! Feel better soon, but not before you let nate clean up. ;-)

janet said...

OH NO! That is the worst... even when you are feeling okay. Hope you are feeling better soon! We've missed you working out! Do you need me to bring you dinner??

Rachel said...

Oh man, I bet that was fun to clean up. I'm sorry you're sick! Get better soon. :)