Not too much has been going on here. It is still hot, but the overnight lows are finally below 80 so that is nice. We have been swimming a few times and have gone to the park early in the morning a couple of times. The kids seem to being growing like weeds. They are both getting so tall. Wyatt is starting to talk better which makes things easier on us all. Nate is busy doing family history work from the time he gets home until it bed time. I am grateful he has found a hobby that is uplifting and worthwhile. He keeps bugging me to get going on my family's work, but he doesn't get that I don't have any time to do it right now since he hogs the computer all evening and someone has to watch,feed,and bathe the kids. I did help nate make a family tree poster for our living room- does that count for anything? well, maybe next week will be more exciting- oh- speaking of exciting- Nate got an unexpected bonus check this past week for all the extra stuff they have been doing at work!
No comments:
Post a Comment