Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Chicken Pox?????

So, we took Wyatt to the doctor yesterday and looks like he and Mara may both have Chicken Pox. They have both had the vaccine so it won't be nearly as bad a if they had full blown chicken pox. Today they are both fussy and a little feverish. Thankfully they only a few spots and are doing okay. What a fun week this will be! I also wanted to say we have been doing a lot of reading lately and want to pass on some good books we have found. For the kids we are loving the Magic Tree house series by Mary Pope Osborne and there is a Fairy series by Disney that Mara loves- the one we are reading now has a mermaid named Mara in it! I just finished These is my Words by Nancy Turner- it was great! I am reading the sequel, Sarah's quilt now. I am grateful for all the modern conveniences we are all blessed with (the book takes place in the Arizona territory in late 1800's and early 1900's.)

No comments: