Sunday, September 16, 2007

Needing Sleep

So we made it through another week. The kids spots seem to be all gone or mostly gone. The weather is finally cooling off- we have stayed just below 100 the last couple of days. We even got down to 69 early this morning! It was awesome. Last night was cool enough before the kids went to bed that we went outside and let them ride their bikes. I look forward to many more nights like that- the kids loved chasing all the crickets outside. The bad news- Wyatt has given up naps!!!! I am so sad. I need that time each day to get things done and to take a breather. I am trying to institute quiet time for the kids but they don't understand the quiet part. I did do some family history stuff this week and found a couple more generations on the Delozier side. Maybe this week I can find time do get it all organized. Nate fixed a part on the car for me, thank goodness is a handy kinda guy. He is busy with work and family history projects. His going out of town for the next two weekends and we will miss him lots and lots!

No comments: