Monday, October 19, 2009

Saw Dr B today and left so frustrated at first but then I chilled out. I haven't changed at all since last week- still at a 2 and 60% effaced. He says she looks like she is really liking it where she is and will probably be there until we make her come out on the 28th. I really just wanted to have progressed some but there is some comfort in knowing when she is coming and that my mom will be able to here to witness her birth. Nate has to go to Reno this week and has a conference here in town that he can't get out of so it will be good if she stays in- also- dr b is only on call on Wednesday this week so yet another good reason for her to stay inside until next week. On the name front- we have narrowed it down to a small list of names- most of which we hadn't discussed until yesterday. After hearing what people (my family mostly) think of some of our earlier ideas we have decided to keep this list of names to ourselves and then when we do name her- you all will just have to deal with whatever name we pick!!!

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

i can't wait to see her--I'm sure not as much as you!

Emilee said...

The other night I got a text kind of late. I jumped up wondering if it was from you announcing the birth of your little girl. Now I know to wait until next week. :) And I like your approach on the name front- it's the way to go!

Samye said...

Glad to hear that the naming issue is working itself out!! maybe we will have to play this week...