Friday, October 02, 2009
A few blessings
Just a few happy bits of news and blessings we have received this week. Baby girl is head down! I am 50% effaced and barely dilated. With an induction date of the 28th my mom's work schedule at her new job will allow her to be here without having to take time off. My nursing student sister will probably be able to come too! I am able to get up and do a little bit more since I am not dilating despite the contractions I have had so far. The weather has been B-U-TFUL!!! I was actually cold last night and i can't remember the last time that happened. Just as we got another large medical bill (my hospital stay) we received a letter from our mortgage company and we have such a large surplus in our escrow account that they are sending us a nice check and our taxes have decreased enough that are monthly mortgage payment will decrease by $57. The Lord is truly mindful of us! Oh-and despite the stupid new law in Nevada that medical assistants can't give shots anymore, I was still able to get my flu shot yesterday and it didn't even hurt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yay! good news!!!
WAHOO! A decreased mortgage payment AND a return---- you must be paying your tithing! What a blessing! And I can't believe that you are only 25ish days away from delivering your baby.... I think the 23rd would be a great day. At 9:20 pm, maybe.
Just getting caught up on your blog... so I don't ask you all these questions at your shower tomorrow! What an "adventurous" few months your family has had! SO glad to hear the baby is head down and that you are progressing... but I really don't hope your sister has to deliver the baby while Nate is away. Crazy dream!
Good luck with everything and we'll see you tomorrow. Can't wait to see this new little baby girl!
Post a Comment