Thursday, September 10, 2009
Well- the good news- I finally had a good experience at Summerlin Hospital. The bad news- I was in the hospital. I spent Tuesday and Wednesday in the hospital due to severe back pains, back spasms, and a lovely kidney infection. I am home and in a LOT less pain. The medication I am on means no driving- thanks to Nate and Samye for getting Mara to and from school this week. She starts her track break tomorrow so that is a huge blessing. Just when we thought the trials were over- here come more! At least Nate and I weren't in the hospital at the same time :)! After a little scare with the baby not moving and having a hard time finding her heartbeat- she finally woke up and went wild ( I am sure she was very sleepy with all the drugs they were pumping into me.) Now I am home resting and drinking lots and being entertained by Wyatt- who is really funny even when I am not on drugs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sarah, I'm so sorry to hear about your hospital stay. I'm glad you're home and that everything's okay, but I hope you're okay emotionally. You guys have been through it and yet, you keep going through it! Hang in there!
Thank goodness everything is okay. I'll keep you all in my prayer. With all this going on any possibility you're going to make it to Alicia' wedding? I really hope so. Love ya
Oh Sara your life surely has been eventful this year!! I'm glad Summerlin was a good experience, too bad it was because you were in so much pain! We are thinking of & praying for you.
Post a Comment