Friday, July 10, 2009

Going Private

I never wanted to do this but the more I hear about the crazies out there the more I feel this step is necessary. I will being making this blog private by the end of the month. If you are interested in being able to view this blog just leave me your email address in the comments or email me at sebingham78@yahoo.com - thanks!

14 comments:

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

hollyhs5@aol.com

yeah, i hate private blogs too, but i think it's probably best... :)

Jane said...

I would love to keep reading. Thanks!

Emilee said...

We must have heard the same stories! We're headed that direction, too. Sign me up!

Mike and Shara said...

holtfam(at) gmail (dot) com

Jon and Ashley said...

Please add me!
ashleypae@yahoo.com

Brittany said...

brittrock34@hotmail.com

Emily B said...

I just noticed your ticker - I can't believe you are 25 weeks already! I would like an invite. embowman28@yahoo.com

Rachel said...

don't forget us!
rachelanddanny at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

For sure invite me! yowendi@hotmail.com
Hope Nate is feeling better - poor guy and hope you are feeling ok as well!

Jeremy and Taren said...

jsmtmm@embarqmail.com, please!

Rachel Seren said...

I would love to still view it!
rschulmire@gmail.com

The Morrisons... said...

I want it.

mccallmorrison@gmail.com

Ryan & Keri said...

We definitely want an invite! kcbear16@hotmail.com and byu42@aol.com

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

Add me!