Oh, glorious exercise- How I have missed you!!! I can not believe it has been six weeks since we have partnered up. What was I thinking, leaving you by the wayside while I feasted on the spoils of the holiday season? I felt every muscle in my tired body groan as we finally came together again this morning. The floor is splattered with sweat and the air is ripe with b.o. but I will meet you again tomorrow and every day there after! Forgive me all the neglect and do good to my old body!!!!
9 comments:
you are too funny!
That's EXACTLY how I feel!! Good for you to get back in a groove!!
Ohhhh man!!! I want to exercise SO bad! You make me so itchy to do it! The doc said my toe will be healed in 6 more weeks so I'm anxious!!! Push ups will have to do but oh, how I hate them! What are you doing to work out? I wish you were here, I need a workout buddy SOOOOOO bad!
Rachel- I am doing workout videos off of Netflix's instant view (we have our computer hooked up to the t.v. so it is just like watching a regular video) and walking. I have a double jogger that I put the kids in and take a good hard walk. The added 75 pounds of kids and stroller make for an awesome workout. Good luck with the push ups! Hope the six weeks go by fast for you:)!
If you're muscles are sore from starting this round of exercising, then in addition to drinking more water take 1500mg of Vitamin C both before and after your workout. The Vit. C is an anti-oxidant so it helps neutralize the metabolic waste which is a by product of exercise. And also bodies lose Vit. C when stressed, whether an emotional stress or a physical stress. So taking what seems like a lot of Vit. C isn't really. I should have read your blog before calling today. Oh, well. Love you guys.
Way to go Sara. Sometimes I just want to give up on this old body...but then I don't. What can you do?
Poor Nate. Kidney stones are no fun. Good luck!
Sara, I love this cute exercise post! I've been feeling the same way...I think about exercising and don't always feel like doing it, but then when I do, I feel so much better! It's worth it! Good luck with your efforts!
We are praying for Nate (and all of you!) Love you!
Sara I lasted 10 minutes on the uliptical at the gym. It was a joke. Taylor & McKay ran 2 miles. I walked 2 laps & ran 1 & thought I was going to die. I did some wieghts & couldn't move the next day. My Fibromyalga needs the muscle strengthing to feel better & this cold is killing me & I am having a Lupus flair up in my hands & wrists right now so I wonder if I have any chance. While you are working out do some for me:)
Amem sister. I'm loving the exercising too. Keep up the good work :)
Post a Comment