
Today we took Wyatt to the Hematologist. After three hours there we received some FABULOUS news. The ultrasound results were normal. He said that with a kid that has that high of a red blood cell count there are only two possibilities- tumor or the disease where he would have his blood taken on a regular basis. Tumor was ruled out by the ultrasound. So he retested the blood and it was not only NOT high but actually slightly low. He said the only explanation was that the other lab's machine must not have been working right, but the pediatrician said that they could rule out lab error because of the number of other tests they did on his blood at the same time and they all were normal. I know that the reason for the dramatic change in his red blood cell count was the result of all the prayers in Wyatt's behalf as well as the fasts that took place and the priesthood blessing he was given. This truly was a miracle and not just some unexplained lab error. How grateful we are for the tender mercies of our Lord and Savior. He hears our prayers. He loves us and is aware of our every need. How grateful we are for the knowledge we have of our loving Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ. They are REAL. They still work miracles. They love my son even more than I ever will and they have healed his body and our hearts. Thank you for all of your prayers and support!! We love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13 comments:
I am so happy for you guys! I am so glad that everything is going to be okay with Wyatt.
That is so amazing Sara! I'm so excited for you guys!! Much love and we're so happy things are okay!
Whooo whooo, for prayer!
A prayer of gratitude for blessing you all, especially Wyatt. How wonderful that everything worked out so well.
Just a thought about his legs aching. You could massage his legs at night when he goes to bed. I would teach you if I lived closer. If you want help in learning how to massage you could contact any local massage therapist or infant massage instructor. Check out lovingtouch.com for infant massage instructor or amta.org for a massage therapist.
So glad all went well, big sigh of relief.
P.S. loved the card from Mara
We are so glad that all is well. That WOB is just to dang cute to suffer. Eliza had tons of leg pains when she was little. They were the worst at night & we actually had a infant massage specialist that had to get hours in when we were leaving the hospital with McKay & so she came to our home once a week for 8 weeks & we had her do some work on Eliza's legs. It didn't make it go away, but when she had the pain we could help her relax to fall asleep so you really should try massage therapy, I would even try it with Mara for her hips because my Nate is having some work done on his hips and back & boy has it been so much better than him taking meds. We are just so thankful that our prayers were answered and that WOB is fine. We love you & continue to pray for you.
Leah & fam
Oh, soooo good. We've been praying for your little boy also. He is so special. Jason and I are very, very grateful to hear that the miracle we've all been hoping for was granted in love.
Leah is right about doing massage for Mara as well. I'm sorry I forgot to mention that earlier. If you could find a good physical therapist that could show you what to do exercise wise for her that would be great. Again, if you lived here I would know who to recommend as she does massage along with the exercises (phyical therapy).
P.S. Did Wyatt get the puzzle I sent? Hope you did and that he liked doing it.
whew. What a relief and a blessing. I am happy to hear that he is healthy.
What a special miracle! Thanks for the sweet message - it touched my heart.
That is such good news! We are so glad that everything is ok.
What wonderful news! We have been praying morning and night for your little guy. We're so grateful to witness this miracle in your life. We too know of the tender mercies of our Father-in-Heaven and our Savior Jesus Christ. Thanks for sharing your testimonies and allowing us to pray for you and share in your experience. We love your family.
I'm so glad that everything is going to be okay for Wyatt. If he had ended up with either of those diseases, it sounded like the treatments would be a nightmare for him. What a great blessing. Thanks for sharing the good news.
I am so happy for you! How amazing it is to have such a witness of our Heavenly Fathers blessings. I am glad all is ok!
Post a Comment