Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Nate is getting old

Yesterday was Nate's 30th birthday! He is not big on birthdays so we toned it down a bit. Nothing too exciting just as he requested. He loves James Bond and so the kids got him a James Bond 007 book. He also got some gift cards and a money clip he has been wanting. The cake is 009 because 9 is Nate's favorite number and our first car had personalized plates 009AGNT.
I love Nate and am so grateful for him and all he does for me. I only wish I wasn't older than him. He is a wonderful husband and father. I have truly been blessed to have this man love me and willingly stand by my side for eternity. Thank you Babe! You are my one and only! Happy Birthday!!!!!

3 comments:

Jane said...

I hope he had a great day. You always make the cutest deserts!

Ryan & Keri said...

What a cute cake! Happy birthday!

CPT K said...

Congrats Nate. Welcome to the club.