Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Trip

So we just returned from a week and an half long visit to Utah. It was a busy trip but lots of fun. Nate spent hours at the Ogden cemetary searching for his relatives headstones. I think after five trips to cemetaries we finally got most of the names he was searching for (thanks for the help Jill!) Nate also spend hours helping my parents fix things around the house- as soon as they signed the papers to buy the house things started falling apart! Thankfully Nate made a last minute decision to drive the truck to Utah instead of taking the car. He was then able to hual a bed, a washer and dryer, and water heater for my parents. It also made it possible to bring home all the stuff we bought while we were there (chairs for the dinning room, food storage shelves, sewing machine, etc.) He worked hard during the trip and I love him for all he did for me and my family. Nate did have some fun while on this trip- He and I left the kids with my parents and flew to Texas to his 10 year High School Reunion. It was fun to see him with his friends from high school. I was jealous there were so many girls that wanted to talk and hug him! We had a great time with no kids and being able to sleep in for the first time in four years! I think we will be leaving the kids more often. Thankd Mom and Dad for taking such good care of our precious little ones! After we went to Texas we spend the next week playing- we took the kids to the Zoo, the Church museum where they had an exhibit called I Am A Child of God, Aunt Alicia took the kids to the Dinosaur park (thanks alicia- it was a blast even if Mara was scared of everything and it raining and Bracken's blowout) We had a picnic at a park in Bountiful and lots of other fun things. It was a great trip and we are all now trying to catch up on sleep. We hope to be able to visit again soon!

No comments: