Sunday, July 15, 2007

This week's happenings

Not too much going on this past week. Mara started her cheerleading and tumbling class- she LOVES it. I know many people may think this strange that I would let my daughter do cheerleading, but lately I have had a change of heart and decided to embrace all things feminine- and we are having fun doing it. We spent a few days getting things ready for Mara's tea party for her fourth birthday which is tomorrow. The heat has kept us in most of the week. We have played lots of games- chutes and ladders is the new favorite. The kids also enjoy dancing and singing alone with The Music Machine, christian music Nate listened to growing up. (Thanks Mom Bingham for getting that for us!)Well- we will post again in a day or two with pics from Mara's tea party!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let's see if this lets anyone post