Just sitting here realizing i am a total control freak and it's ruining my life.
I don't want to be like this, but i don't know how to just "let it go"
Wondering why i need to feel in control of everything around me, especially since i can't control anything, not really
Maybe it's that i know life will throw things at me everyday that i have zero control over and to compensate for that i try to control everything i can possibly have control over??? I don't know, but i really need to learn to relax.
Kind of feel like i am being OCD about things. More so now than ever before.
I just started reading The Happiness Project, so far, it has some great ideas. Today i read about how she uncluttered her physical space so she could begin to unclutter her emotional space. I always feel like i am overwhelmed and out of control when my physical space is cluttered. I am in a totally minimalist mood and want to give away everything but the bare essentials. Too bad my family isn't on board with this. I think Monday i will go through my closet and my kitchen and get rid of anything that isn't used on a regular basis. I can always breathe easier and think clearer after i dejunk. Maybe then i can think clear enough to understand my control issues and begin to deal with them. Maybe...
No comments:
Post a Comment