there is so much i need to write about but i am exhausted and can barely move my fingers on the keyboard.
lots has happened lately
audrey is actually feeling and looking good- yeah!
i had a complete emotional breakdown on friday and almost ran away
(i was completely packed and ready to drive off when nate came flying home to talk me off the ledge)
nate has stepped up and become all that i can't be right now- and i love him more than words can say
my mom is sick and it makes me sad and worried
i am broken
broken
broken
my suitcase is still packed and on the floor and tempting me to run
nate is trying to glue some of my brokenness back together
i know the things i need to do but i am so tired i struggle to do them
broken
so broken
sleep
i need sleep then i can function than i can heal
1 comment:
I'm sorry, my friend. It's just so hard to be on the edge like that. I hope you got some rest. I hope things are looking up. I've was praying for Audrey for a few weeks there... now I'll switch back to you. :)
I know I say this all the time, but thank you for sharing and being honest. Last Monday I felt terrible too. I was in Oregon on this fantastic vacation with my whole family and I just felt terrible and sad and overwhelmed for no good reason. It's scary the things that will come into your head when you're down. It's such a battle. Though I hate that you suffer, it does help me to know other people I admire deal with it too.
Lots of love.
Post a Comment