Sunday, November 07, 2010
another week down
November already- really??? Life is good. We are blessed. Nate is wonderful- he watched the kids for two day so I could go hang out in St. George with some friends from high school- it was so good to see those girls and to have a break from being Mom. The weather may actually be cooling off- hurray! Cupcakes for Cancer 5K is 6 days away! I hope I don't die trying to run it. I think it is going to be a lot of fun and a really great turn out. I am so grateful for all those who are helping to put this together, donating time, talents, money, and services to make this possible. What a great opportunity to come together to show the world that good people still exist- that hope and love are still in abundance in this world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment