Sunday, October 03, 2010

This week-

-Wyatt got a Halloween costume (a pirate) and has been wearing everyday, all day.  He also got to go on a tour of a fire station for play group this week. So FUN!

-Dre learned to shake her head no and thinks it is funny to do it before she does something she knows she shouldn't be doing.

-Mara decided to be a cowgirl for Halloween.  This will be the 3rd year, but this year- she wants a purple cowgirl hat.

-Nate has been doing such a good job at work that he is getting a bonus!  He is also doing a great job of being a father and husband so I just rewarded him with double stuffed oreos and a glass a milk.

-I am now down to 25lbs below my pre-pregnancy weight!  Just 5 more to go to make my goal.  I went running (mostly walking) yesterday and it felt so good!  Hoping my body can handle it and will be able to make it a new habit.

       I am sure I am missing a lot of fun stuff we did- oh well.  Conference was great!  I wish I could listen to the Prophet and apostles speak for a couple of hours each day- thank goodness for the Ensign each month.  Well- my little pirate son is not listening - I better go make him walk the plank!

3 comments:

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

haha! you're so cute! :) way to go on the weight loss. you look fabulous!

Emilee said...

Sara... you are amazing!! And I love that Mara wants to be a cowgirl, again.

Rachel Seren said...

Sounds like all is going really well!