Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Firsts continued.....

-Audrey's first tooth appeared during the wee hours of this morning and now she is all smiles!

-She cracked open her first coconut on Saturday.  We received a coconut in our basket on Saturday and while I was putting away the rest of our produce, I put Audrey in her chair at the table and let her play with the coconut.  She was fascinated by the texture of it and completely enjoying herself.  I turned my back and heard a loud THUD.  She had rolled the coconut off the table.  It split open and coconut water started pouring out.  We were able to save most of it and make some yummy rice with it.  We also shredded the flesh and look forward to making some yummy coconut pies this weekend.

Everyday is an adventure with this sweet chubby girl and her big brother and sister!

No comments: