Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Our not so little girl
Audrey had her 6 month checkup yesterday. First of all- 6 MONTHS!!!! Where has the time gone???? She is growing up WAY too fast! We say a new doctor- so happy to make the change- was pleasantly surprised by the entire practice. Our "little" Audrey is now a whopping 17 lbs 13 oz. Just 5 ounces shy of what Mara weighted in on her FIRST birthday! I guess that is why Audrey wears size 12months now.
Here are some of Audrey's accomplishments:
-rolls everywhere
-giggles- she is very ticklish
-plays peek-a-boo
-eats books
-chews on everything, still no teeth
-now only takes her paci when she is going to sleep
-drinks from a sippy cup
-doesn't really like baby food
-has inherited my awful skin- eczema, rashes, etc (thanks Dad!)
-loves music-favorite song is I am Trying to be Like Jesus
-likes to be held a least once in the middle of night
-is just a sweet tempered, chubby, snuggly little ball of goodness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your family is growing so much!!!!! I love all your updates!
She is quite the cutie!
Post a Comment