Devin and Griffin (my younger brothers) were just in town. We went bowling at Red Rock Lanes and had a blast. It was Wyatt and Audrey's first time bowling (Mara was at school.) Wyatt was hilarious! First he hated it because he had to wear bowling shoes and the ball was too heavy (6 lbs) but once he got started on the second game he decided he LOVED bowling. He keeps asking when we get to go play that bowling game again.
2 comments:
Our kids love bowling, next time you come we will have to go!
Glad you had a good visit!
Again, I'm so out of the loop. I just finished reading all of your updates. More surgery, but with Wyatt? I had no idea he needed his tonsils out. I'm so glad that it went well. I love what you did to the bathroom--you're so crafty! And the tea party turned out really cute too. The bowling pics made me laugh, and your baby is getting so big. How can Audrey already be that old?? You look amazing, Sara! How is Nate feeling? Hope all is well.
Post a Comment