Just thought I would record a few things my kids have said this week. Their comments are so random that I am still not sure where they come up with this stuff.
Me:"How would you guys like to go to story time at the mall? Afterward we get to ride the carousel."
Wyatt:"Yeah because it's Chinese!"
Mara and Me: "WHAT????"
Later that day- We were talking about hiking at Red Rock as soon as it warms up a little bit. We talked about how beautiful Red Rock is and how fun it is. And Mara says,"Good thing we don't live in India." I start laughing and ask, "What?" Mara explains that it is a good thing we don't live in India because they don't have Red Rock there.
Today- We were coming home from the library and as we were about to pull into our complex I asked who thought Dad would be home. (this is a little game we play every time we go somewhere without Nate- with his work schedule we never know when he will be home and the kids like to see who guesses right about him being home or not.) Wyatt thought he might be home and Mara said, "If he's not at home he is probably up to no good again,. . . just like Jack Frost!" I just had to laugh- my kids are crazy!!! (And yes, I know they get it from me.)
2 comments:
LOVE the Jack Frost comment. I am sure Nate was up to no good! so funny.
Were you at the library and the carousel today? We were! We haven't been to the carousel in a couple of years- but not because it's Chinese..
Such little funnies. Good job on writing them down. How is Wyatt feeling? He needs to come play!
Post a Comment