Thursday, April 23, 2009
Nate
Nate made it through his surgery today. They were successful in breaking up the rest of the stones. They did find a problem though. Several stone fragments from the last surgery have embedded themselves into the wall of the kidney. The doctor said Nate will have to have a cat scan in four weeks most likely followed by an operation. They would have to make an incision in his back to get to the kidney then they cut it open and cut out each fragment. While in there they will try to separate and move his kidneys up a little so that we hopefully won't have to go through this ordeal again.
Thank you Jenna, Des, and Emilee for all of your help with kids and food today! We couldn't have done it without you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sara, i hope everything is ok with Nate. Please let us know if you need anything. I am always here.
Glad it went well today. Nate, I am so sorry you have to deal with all this, it must be so painful and frustrating.
Oh, and thanks to all friends of the Binghams in vegas who have helped them out. It's hard to be so far away and not be able to do anything.
I'm so glad everything went well!!! I've been thinking about you guys!
Post a Comment