Monday, March 16, 2009

stones

Several people have asked how big the stones are that Nate has been passing. He was more than happy to take this picture of what he has passed since his second surgery. Here is to all you weirdos that like this kind of stuff- it just makes me want to vomit!

7 comments:

Emilee said...

Oh my goodness! I love that he's been saving them--- and that you took a picture!

Ashlee said...

Sara, oh my gosh....there are so many. That is cRaZy, I showed Elliott and he couldn't believe it! Nate we are so sorry you have to go through this. Hang in there.

Carly said...

Crazy! Thanks for sharing for all us weirdos. I can only imagine the pain he has been in.

Rachel said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! That is SICK!!!!

Hibbard Family said...

Its so gross and so cool at the same time!

Alice said...

Ok, I had a kidney stone...A~ kidney stone. It caused me serious pain...I can't even imagine Nate's pain! CRAZY!!! He is my hero now! I hope to meet him someday! :)

Ryan & Keri said...

That makes me cringe. OUCH!!! I passed 17 after I had Matthew, but nothing this intense/this many. CRAZINESS! Your family will continue to be in our prayers. Poor Nate. Hang in there.