The other day Mara finally received her school information. She is in Ms Tuoto's class on track 1. She will be starting school on September 15th. It finally seems real- my little girl is going to school!!! I am so excited for her (and me too) and now a little nervous about sending her into the world. She is going to love school! Her good friend, Lincoln, is going to be in her class and we get to carpool with him too. That makes me feel a little better about her leaving everyday. I just can't believe how old she is! She has grown up so fast!



For her birthday last week, Nate took her on her first Daddy-Daughter date! They went to lunch and then Mara spent the rest of the day with him at work. She had so much fun and felt so special. This was all Nate's idea and I thought it was so cute of him to do it. I almost cried when he asked my permission to take her out for her birthday. He is such a good daddy!
8 comments:
Mara is such a doll. I love her little pink shawl. Nate is such a good daddy. I love how girls just love their dads.
How fun to catch up on your blog! I honestly got butterflies in my stomach reading about Mara going to kindergarten...I know she is going to be great! --But it is nerve-wracking! We love you guys and miss you!
PS What a beautiful girl you have!!!
That's so exciting that Mara will be in school in the fall!! She is such a cutie! Thanks for being so great to us and watching Gavin a little while ago! You are the best!
I love those pictures of her when she is little. She has always been a little doll face. I'm glad she got to spend some time with her daddy on her birthday. What a lucky girl.
When did they get so big! Jesse starts August 25th. I am just not ready for him to leave. Where did the time go!
What a good idea to do a daddy-daughter date. She has always been a very beautiful girl. Good luck sending her off into the world of school!!!
How exciting and what a cute girl! She's so beautiful, Sara. It is really scary to send them into the world. But then I have to remember President Hinckley's words/Boyd K. Packer's words. Both of these inspired men have discussed how if we are prepared, we shall not fear. You are such an amazing mother, Sara. I bet no one's little girl could be as prepared as Mara is.
Are you just freaking out!?!?! Our babies are going to school! Where did the time go?!
Post a Comment