Thursday, December 06, 2007

Goofy Kids

My kids have been rather goofy lately. I think it is from being stuck inside for so long. Wyatt no longer like to be dressed. He takes his clothes off the second I finish dressing him. If I try to be mean and keep clothes on him he goes to the kitchen and dumps his drink on himself and says, "Wet, change clothes!" He also is taking his diaper off as soon as I turn my back on him. I have no idea what he was trying to dress up as in these two pictures here, but he was so funny I couldn't resist taking his picture. The other picture is Mara and Wyatt being "elves." I asked them to go get PJ's on and this is how they came out. They are standing in front of our traditional paper Christmas tree. We haven't finished (or really started) decorating it yet, but at least we got started right? Here is wishing you all a little goofiness this holiday season!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ooo! How devious of Wyatt! You're such a patient mom. They're such cute little elves. :)

Anonymous said...

these are great pictures....Jack thinks they are funny. =) (I didn't read to him about the taking off the clothes thing. He does not need any more ideas to make his mama crazy! I told him today that we need to mail Mara and Wyatt their Christmas presents and he got upset. He wants to take them to your house himself. I promised him a visit sometime in 2008. We love you guys!