Sunday, October 21, 2007
Primary Program
SO this week Mara was part of her first primary program. She did great! I was very proud of her. She can be really shy someitmes (wonder where she gets that from???) but she said her part loud and clear. The program was wonderful and the spirit was strong. Nate missed it as he was called into work just as we were getting dressed for church. There was a lot of wind last night and I guess several trees fell over so he had to go get that cleaned up. Not much else has happened this week.
Mara went to her friend's birthday party- it was all princess stuff which Mara can't stop talking about! (Great party Emilee!) Nate worked on the car which seems to becoming a normal part of week each week. We made and ate a few halloween treats. I have been knitting, sewing, and quilt tying this week. My hands are sore from it all but I have a lot to show for it. The only problem that I had was the pjs I was making for Mara for Christmas ended up being way too big so I packed them away for another Christmas and ended up buying her a pair at walmart when I went to get more yarn to tie Wyatt's quilt I am making for his Christmas present. The good news is I will be done with Christmas shopping once these quilts are finished- no I can just sit back and enjoy the holidays without any shopping to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mara did such a great job in the program! And we're so glad that she came to celebrate at the party.
Sara,
I can't believe you are done getting ready for Christmas! I am barely starting. I guess I am just not quite as put together as I should be. I love reading about your life and your adorable kids. I too loved the children's hymns in conference for the same reason as you. Carter recognized them and was so intent on listening to conference after that (for a good 5 minutes at least)!
Post a Comment